Why spend the summer at the public pool picking up chicks and viral diseases?
Why don’t we use our time to do some good for others instead? Sure, go ahead and enjoy your margaritas and your clam bakes, but lets spend some time improving the world while we’re at it.
What do you say?
Here are a few suggestions for making your mark on society this summer:
- The Fresh Air Fund
- Volunteer Match
- UN Volunteers
- Volunteer Africa
- Meals on Wheels
- Literary Volunteers
- Coach Sports and Volunteer Abroad
- Make a Difference in the Fight Against Cancer
- Women on Call
- A Recycling Revolution
- Volunteer When Job Hunting (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Meals on Wheels Delivers Nutritious Lunches and Social Time for Seniors (kitsapsun.com)
- Volunteer drivers deliver food, smiles in Dauphin County (pennlive.com)
- Recruit Volunteers (part 2) (christopherscottblog.typepad.com)
- Volunteering in Pepsi-cola – Kathmandu, Nepal (travelpod.com)
- Volunteer Orientation (nwportlandhostel.wordpress.com)