Online Business Administration and Human Resources Courses
The personnel employed by a company are one of the largest contributing factors to a company's success. Making strategic hiring decisions, determining training needs, addressing health and safety concerns, and making employee benefit decisions are some of the important responsibilities of a human resources professional.
- MBA - Human Resources
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Human Resource Management, BBA
- Business Administration - Human Resources Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Science in Business - HR Management
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resources Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Human Resource Management - BBA
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online MBA specialization in Human Resources
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)