Online Business Administration and Information Technology Courses
Interested in taking your technology background to a new level? Add in information systems, data management, hardware, software, databases, networks, finance, marketing, sales, and management, and you'll find success as a business and information technology administrator.
- AAS in Business Administration - Information Processing
- BS in Business Administration - Information Systems Management
- BA/Business Information Systems
- MBA - Information Systems
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA - Cybersecurity
- Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis - Cyber Policy
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Business Administration in Information Systems
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Business Administration - Small Business Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration Logistics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Business Administration Entrepreneurship (MBA) - Online
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible.
- Accounting (Associate's)