Online E-commerce Degrees
Already representing more than $200 billion a year in the U.S., e-commerce will continue to grow as more and more companies and individuals choose to do their shopping online. Being well versed in e-commerce and learning how business and technology intersect can help you keep on top of this market.
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA - Cyber Policy
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- MBA - Marketing
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- MBA Information Technology Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Business Administration - Servant Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Analytics and Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Business Administration: Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management