Online Business Healthcare Administration Degrees
Healthcare is a business powered by doctors and nurses, but hospitals and other healthcare service providers also need savvy administrators who can ensure things run smoothly and make sound decisions about each center's resources, equipment, and services in order to provide top-quality medical care to those who need it.
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- MBA - Health Care Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- Business Administration - Healthcare Admin
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.