Online Human Resources Degrees
Do you like working with people? Professionals in human resources help a company perform its essential business functions by recruiting, working to retain, firing as needed, training, developing, evaluating, and advising a company's human talent. By learning the best practices in the field you can help companies perform even better.
- MBA - Human Resources
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Human Resource Management, BBA
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MBA - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Human Resources Management
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelors of Business Administration Human Resource Management
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management