Online Industrial and Labor Relations Courses
Are you a peacemaker? An industrial and labor relations professional strives to promote good employer-employee relationships by managing disputes and working toward resolutions. Additionally, companies seek these professionals to ensure compliance with labor laws and to study the effect new technology and innovations will have on their business.
- MBA - Human Resources
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resources
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelors of Business Administration Human Resource Management
- Business Administration - Human Resources Management
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Human Resource Management - BBA
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Human Resource Management, BBA
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)