Online International Relations and Diplomacy Courses
Are you interested in the political and public policies that affect business relations with the government? Trade agreements, tariffs, and visa requirements are concerns that companies encounter when conducting business with international companies. An international relations business professional would be an asset to any multi-national company.
Sorry, we didn't find any schools matching your criteria. However, please try other schools belowMatching School Ads
- AAS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- Business (Associate's)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- CERT: International Business
- AA in Business
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online.
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Certificate: H.R. Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- CERT Public Admin for CMJ Professionals (Grad Level)
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- AS - Human Resource Management
- AS - Business Administration