Online Public Relations and Marketing Courses
Do you enjoy public speaking and working with the press? A public relations and marketing specialist observes social, economic, and political trends that will affect a company's business. This information is then communicated to the employees and business partners of said company, usually impacting future business decisions.
- Public Relations, Master of Arts (Online)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Development
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- BS - Marketing
- BSFIN - Insurance
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Master of Arts Ethical Leadership
Become the leader you know you can be. The Forbes School of Business & TechnologyÒat Ashford University
- BA Public Relations and Marketing
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Sports and Recreation Management - Marketing
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Accelerated MBA
- Accelerated MBA - Environment Management, Sustainability
- Accelerated MBA - Social Media Management & Marketing
- And more...