Online Public Administration Degrees
Are you interested in how government works and the good it can do? Public administration aims to improve government functions, public services, and public policy through government and public agencies as well as public-oriented non-governmental organizations (NGOs). Logically, well-trained public administrators can have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Public Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Public Administration - D.B.A.
- Public Administration - MBA
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MBA - Information Technology
- MBA - International Business
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - International Business
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online MBA specialization in International Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible.
- Accounting (Associate's)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Sports Marketing and Media, Bachelor of Science
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Human Resource Management, BBA