Online Property Management Courses
Are you able to manage the people who utilize property? Those who own commercial properties rarely manage them by themselves. Professionals with a degree in property management handle the day-to-day operations of collecting rent, arranging repairs, handling tenant issues, and minor bookkeeping of the property they manage.
- BSFIN - Real Estate
- BS in Business Administration - Real Estate
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Master of Management, MM
- Sustainable Business Development Certificate, PB
- Management, BBA
- And more...
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Associate Degree
- Master of Public Administration
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Business - General
- Master of Business Administration - Interdisciplinary Business
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- CERT Public Admin for CMJ Professionals (Grad Level)
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics