Online Forensic Psychology Courses
Do you love studying the psychology behind people's behavior? Forensic scientists use their understanding of human behavior to intervene in crisis situations and interact with mentally ill individuals who've committed crimes. Your skills as a forensic psychologist could significantly help gather the needed evidence for a case.
- BS in Criminal Justice - Forensic Psychology
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in Forensic Psychology
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Forensic Psychology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS Psychology: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Psychology, Health and Wellness Psychology