Online Legal Studies Degrees
Do you like to study the law but don't want to be a lawyer? A degree in legal studies opens the doors for you to work in various law sectors, such as public welfare, insurance, social services, human resources, real estate, taxes, banking, human rights, and finance.
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Certificate in Law & Public Policy Certificate
- And more...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- MS Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Homeland Security and Crisis Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice