Online Law Courses
- Master of Arts in Law - Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Law - Non-Profit Management
- Master of Arts in Law - Business Management
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Juris Master: International Legal Studies
- Juris Master: American Legal Studies
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AS in Fire Science
- AAS in Fire Science
- BS in Fire Science
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Homeland Security and Crisis Management
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Threat Assessment & Management in Schools (Certificate) - Online
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- MS Criminal Justice