Online Legal Assistant Courses
Enjoy studying the law but don't feel comfortable standing before a judge to present your case? Researching, studying precedents, and gathering evidence significantly adds valuable information to a case, and allows the attorney you work with to focus on the legal aspects. Most legal assistants work with attorneys, but many work in other fields.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Legal Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Paralegal Studies
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal