Online Paralegal Courses
Are you interested in the law and legal proceedings? Paralegals (legal assistants) assist lawyers or carry out particular legal tasks on their own. They may analyze documents, draft reports and contracts, manage cases, track bills, or perform other legal tasks that lawyers would do in their absence.
- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Legal Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Paralegal Studies
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)