Online Visual Communication Courses
Visual messages are everywhere: television, web pages, text messages, and advertisements. If those visual messages draw the consumer in and cause him to act, then the visual communications professional has created an effective message. You will study design, illustration, color, and typography in a visual communications degree program.
- Public Relations, Master of Arts (Online)
- Master of Arts in Journalism
- BS - Communication
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Marketing: Public Relations
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- BA Communications - New Media
- And more...
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
- Corporate Communication Bachelor Degree
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Communication
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- Master of Science in Communications