Online Visual Communication Courses
Visual messages are everywhere: television, web pages, text messages, and advertisements. If those visual messages draw the consumer in and cause him to act, then the visual communications professional has created an effective message. You will study design, illustration, color, and typography in a visual communications degree program.
- Bachelors in Communication
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Marketing: Public Relations
Communications@Syracuse is an online Master of Science in Communications from the world-renowned S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University.
- Master of Science in Communications
- Media Communications, Bachelor of Science (Online)
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
- Corporate Communication Bachelor Degree
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Communication