Online Visual Communication Courses
Visual messages are everywhere: television, web pages, text messages, and advertisements. If those visual messages draw the consumer in and cause him to act, then the visual communications professional has created an effective message. You will study design, illustration, color, and typography in a visual communications degree program.
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- Master of Arts in Communication - Political Communication
- And more...
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- BA Communications - New Media
- And more...
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- Master of Science in Communications