Online Dental Assistant Training Courses
Oral health is a vital part of a person's overall health. Dental assistants are key to the efficient management of dental offices as they conduct the office duties of insurance filing, scheduling patients, and completing necessary paperwork, and are often responsible for laboratory assistance. These professionals are in constant demand and enjoy career stability.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Adult Gerontology Practitioner Certificate
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Legal Nurse Consulting Program
Start a great career in healthcare with Medical Careers Institute.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
- Medical Assisting-Associates
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- BS/Nursing (RN to BSN)
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- BS - Health Services Management