Online Dental Assistant Training Courses
Oral health is a vital part of a person's overall health. Dental assistants are key to the efficient management of dental offices as they conduct the office duties of insurance filing, scheduling patients, and completing necessary paperwork, and are often responsible for laboratory assistance. These professionals are in constant demand and enjoy career stability.
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master's Healthcare Management
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- And more...
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Assistant
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Healthcare Management