Online Dental Assistant Training Courses
Oral health is a vital part of a person's overall health. Dental assistants are key to the efficient management of dental offices as they conduct the office duties of insurance filing, scheduling patients, and completing necessary paperwork, and are often responsible for laboratory assistance. These professionals are in constant demand and enjoy career stability.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Medical Assisting-Associates
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Public Health
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.