Online Healthcare Management Education Courses
Do you have experience in the health care industry? Combine your health care expertise with training in business management to open the doors of one of the fastest growing professions – healthcare management. Your desire to care for others will continue as you manage those who provide direct care to patients.
- M.A. in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Elementary Education
- And more...
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- MA/Education - Special Education (non-licensure)
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MA in Teaching - Secondary Education
- M.Ed Teaching and Learning-Middle Grades
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
- MA English and Creative Writing - Fiction
- BA English Language & Literature
- MA English and Creative Writing - Non-Fiction
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Sports Management - EdS
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Science
Earn an NYU degree from anywhere in the country using our state-of-the-art online platform. You’ll attend live online classes, complete self-paced course work, and gain hands-on clinical experiences at field sites in or near your community.
- Master of Science in Communicative Sciences and Disorders