Online Medical Office Administration Courses
Medical office administrators are responsible for performing a variety of tasks in a medical office environment. They ask patients about their medical history and general health before they meet with their doctor. They help patients make appointments, settle their bill, and answer questions in person at the clinic or over the phone. They may also transcribe doctor's notes, send out lab work, answer phones, keep records, and ensure that the office runs smoothly for both patients and medical staff.
- Medical Office Administration
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
- A.S. - Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Veterinary Assistant
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator