Online Medical Office Administration Courses
Medical office administrators are responsible for performing a variety of tasks in a medical office environment. They ask patients about their medical history and general health before they meet with their doctor. They help patients make appointments, settle their bill, and answer questions in person at the clinic or over the phone. They may also transcribe doctor's notes, send out lab work, answer phones, keep records, and ensure that the office runs smoothly for both patients and medical staff.
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Office Specialist Program
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Veterinary Assisting
- Healthcare Management Bachelor Degree
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- And more...