Online Medical Records Technician Training Courses
Do you have an eye for detail? A medical office is always full of activity and can sometimes become disorganized. As a medical records technician, you'll be responsible for maintaining accurate medical files for all of the patients. Having the files organized prevents medical mistakes and allows the office staff to have easy access to needed files.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Records Technician Certificate
- Medical Coding and Billing Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Associate of Science in Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader.
- MHA - Master of Healthcare Administration: Health Information Technology
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Office Administration
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)