Online Medical Records Technician Training Courses
Do you have an eye for detail? A medical office is always full of activity and can sometimes become disorganized. As a medical records technician, you'll be responsible for maintaining accurate medical files for all of the patients. Having the files organized prevents medical mistakes and allows the office staff to have easy access to needed files.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding