Online Medical Technician Schools Degrees
Opportunities for medical technicians exist throughout the medical field. From phlebotomists who collect blood samples to EMTs who provide emergency care to anesthesiologists who relieve pain, medical technicians are needed across the medical spectrum to perform necessary procedures and functions for patients and physicians.
- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting-Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
- Healthcare Management
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.