Online Medical Technician Schools Degrees
Opportunities for medical technicians exist throughout the medical field. From phlebotomists who collect blood samples to EMTs who provide emergency care to anesthesiologists who relieve pain, medical technicians are needed across the medical spectrum to perform necessary procedures and functions for patients and physicians.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting-Associates
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
Advance your career. 100% Focused on Health Sciences.
- MSN - Informatics (Online)
- MSN Advanced Generalist (Online)
- RN to MSN - Advanced Generalist (Online)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Legal Nurse Consulting Program