Online Medical Lab Technician Programs Courses
A medical lab technician will likely perform various duties, such as analyzing the chemical content of fluids; testing drug levels in blood; preparing blood, urine, and tissue specimens for analysis; and matching blood for transfusions. Your knowledge and expertise will help doctors diagnose and treat diseases.
- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting-Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.