Online Medical Technician Programs Courses
Do you desire to help medical professionals be their best? Medical technicians are in high demand as they provide valuable assistance to medical professionals. A medical technician program will provide you with the training and hands-on experience you'll need to work in a variety of settings, such as ultrasound, radiology, dialysis, cardiovascular, and surgery.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting-Associates
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- Medical Office Specialist Program
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
- A.S. - Healthcare Management