Online Medical Technician Programs Courses
Do you desire to help medical professionals be their best? Medical technicians are in high demand as they provide valuable assistance to medical professionals. A medical technician program will provide you with the training and hands-on experience you'll need to work in a variety of settings, such as ultrasound, radiology, dialysis, cardiovascular, and surgery.
- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting-Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- MS Nursing
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- MS Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader
- And more...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates