Schools that Offer Nursing BSN Course
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Advance your career. 100% Focused on Health Sciences.
- RN to BSN (Online)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Ohio University has offered distance learning educational opportunities for more than 100 years.
- Online MSN Nurse Educator Degree
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Pediatric (Primary Care) Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, PG Cert
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
List of online medical careers programs.