Online Nursing Schools Degrees
Nurses provide care for individuals and groups who are sick or recovering, as well as attend those who are healthy in order to prevent illness. Trained, experienced nurses have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings and are in high demand right now in the U.S.
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BA/Health and Wellness
- BS/Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- MS Nursing
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- MS Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing