Online RN To BSN Programs Courses
Do you want to take your nursing skills to the next level? Not only will you gain additional training and experience in the RN to BSN program, but you will also earn a bachelor's degree in nursing and receive a pay raise for your efforts.
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Advance your career. 100% Focused on Health Sciences.
- RN to BSN (Online)
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)