Online Veterinary Technician Programs Degrees
Do you love animals? Veterinary technicians work with veterinarians to treat and care for animals in veterinary clinics, hospitals, and research facilities. After studying a veterinary technician program, veterinary technicians must be certified before practicing. Just as doctors and nurses might, they must be familiar with the latest procedures and techniques.
- BA/Health and Wellness
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Master's Healthcare Management
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator