Online Veterinary Technician Programs Degrees
Do you love animals? Veterinary technicians work with veterinarians to treat and care for animals in veterinary clinics, hospitals, and research facilities. After studying a veterinary technician program, veterinary technicians must be certified before practicing. Just as doctors and nurses might, they must be familiar with the latest procedures and techniques.
- Veterinary Assisting
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Fitness & Nutrition
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Start a great career in healthcare with Medical Careers Institute.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management