Online Veterinary Technician Programs Degrees
Do you love animals? Veterinary technicians work with veterinarians to treat and care for animals in veterinary clinics, hospitals, and research facilities. After studying a veterinary technician program, veterinary technicians must be certified before practicing. Just as doctors and nurses might, they must be familiar with the latest procedures and techniques.
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Medical Office Administration
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- BS - Health Services Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Medical Case Management Certificate, PB
- Medical Case Management, BS
- Health Care Management, GRC
- And more...