Online Teacher Education Schools
If children are the future, teachers are the guardians of that future, helping to mold the next generation into the productive citizens of tomorrow. That is one of the reasons why teacher education (yes, teaching the teachers!) is so important. Teachers must be equipped with the skills to effectively teach students as well as the knowledge of the subjects to be taught. read more [+]
Teachers can be required to teach many subjects or just one, children of all ages or children of the same age, and certain subjects at all levels or just one level. The variety within the field of teaching is vast, and teachers have the opportunity to find their niche. In fact, state credentialing requirements often facilitate teachers choosing a niche.
In addition, the opportunities to support those teachers are numerous – from curriculum design to administration to assistance – all to help ensure that children receive the best education possible.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership in with an Emphasis in K-12 Leadership
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health
- Ed.D in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Organizational Development
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Undergraduate in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
- Doctor of Management Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Early Childhood Education - EdS
- Early Childhood Education - Doctor of Education
- Early Childhood Education - PhD in Education
- Organizational Leadership - Organizational Development
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Technology Leadership
- Ed.D. - Professional Leadership, Inquiry, and Transformation
- Teacher Leadership (EDD)
- And more...
- Instructional Design & Technology
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
Train the new generations, gain teacher certification right now!
Teacher Education Articles
Want to teach? Find out different criteria for choosing an online teaching school. read more
Consider all the career options in the teaching field. read more
Consider the different types of teaching careers available. read more