Online Teacher Education Schools
If children are the future, teachers are the guardians of that future, helping to mold the next generation into the productive citizens of tomorrow. That is one of the reasons why teacher education (yes, teaching the teachers!) is so important. Teachers must be equipped with the skills to effectively teach students as well as the knowledge of the subjects to be taught. read more [+]
Teachers can be required to teach many subjects or just one, children of all ages or children of the same age, and certain subjects at all levels or just one level. The variety within the field of teaching is vast, and teachers have the opportunity to find their niche. In fact, state credentialing requirements often facilitate teachers choosing a niche.
In addition, the opportunities to support those teachers are numerous – from curriculum design to administration to assistance – all to help ensure that children receive the best education possible.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MS in Education - Educational Psychology
- MS in Education in Instructional Technology - Adult Learning-Organizations
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education
- And more...
- Doctor of Management Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- BA/Child Development
- BA/Early Childhood Education - Infant and Toddler Care
- And more...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Technology Leadership
- Ed.D. - Professional Leadership, Inquiry, and Transformation
- Teacher Leadership (EDD)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Secondary Education
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Elementary Education
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Educational Leadership: K-12 - MSEE (Master's)
- Instructional Design & Technology
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
Train the new generations, gain teacher certification right now!
Teacher Education Articles
Want to teach? Find out different criteria for choosing an online teaching school. read more
Consider all the career options in the teaching field. read more
Consider the different types of teaching careers available. read more