Online Early Childhood Education Degrees
Teaching five- to ten-year-old children takes a great deal of patience and love. If you desire to have a significant impact on children at their most impressionable moments, a career in early childhood education is for you. A degree and teaching certification is required for this profession.
- Undergraduate in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- BA/Child Development
- BA/Early Childhood Education - Infant and Toddler Care
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Ed. - Program Specialist in Early Childhood Specialist
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- Doctor of Management Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
- Organizational Leadership - Organizational Development
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools