Online Early Childhood Education Degrees
Teaching five- to ten-year-old children takes a great deal of patience and love. If you desire to have a significant impact on children at their most impressionable moments, a career in early childhood education is for you. A degree and teaching certification is required for this profession.
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- Undergraduate in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Early Childhood Education - EdS
- Early Childhood Education - Doctor of Education
- Early Childhood Education - PhD in Education
- Doctor of Management Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Instructional Design & Technology
- Organizational Leadership - Organizational Development