Online Educational Technology Degrees
Students in our technologically-based world must be taught early to navigate and use technology. Educational technology professionals learn cutting edge technology, and then teach it to their students, giving our future generation the knowledge they will need to be successful in life.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- Instructional Design & Technology
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
Wright State University is a public research university in Dayton, Ohio with nearly 18,000 students.
- Online Education Specialist - Superintendent (Ed.S.)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Technology Leadership
- Ed.D. - Professional Leadership, Inquiry, and Transformation
- Teacher Leadership (EDD)
- And more...
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
- Doctor of Management Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Curriculum and Teaching - Master of Education
- Instructional Leadership - Doctor of Education
- Instructional Leadership - PhD in Education
- And more...
- Organizational Leadership - Organizational Development