Online Elementary Education Degrees
If you desire to have an impact on children's lives, elementary education is the career for you. Elementary teachers build the framework of learning for young children, teaching them to read and to understand numbers. After completing a degree program and passing teacher certification tests, you will be prepared to shape the minds of young children.
- M.A. in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- MS in Higher Education - College Teaching
- MS in Higher Education - Online College Teaching
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MA in Teaching - Elementary Education
- M.Ed. Teaching and Learning - Elementary Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Science
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- English Second Language - EdS
- English Second Language - PhD in Education
- English Second Language - Doctor of Education
Earn an NYU degree from anywhere in the country using our state-of-the-art online platform. You’ll attend live online classes, complete self-paced course work, and gain hands-on clinical experiences at field sites in or near your community.
- Master of Science in Communicative Sciences and Disorders