Online General Teaching Degrees
Teaching is not the ideal profession for everyone; it truly does take a special person to teach children. All states require a degree in a teacher training program, and you must pass a rigorous test to obtain teacher certification. Early childhood, middle grades, secondary, and special education are a few of the various types of teaching degrees available.
- Undergraduate in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education*
- Doctor of Management Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential
- And more...
- Master of Arts in Teaching
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- MEd Teacher as Instructional Leader
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Conflict Resolution Track
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership