Online General Teaching Degrees
Teaching is not the ideal profession for everyone; it truly does take a special person to teach children. All states require a degree in a teacher training program, and you must pass a rigorous test to obtain teacher certification. Early childhood, middle grades, secondary, and special education are a few of the various types of teaching degrees available.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health
- Ed.D in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Organizational Development
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Undergraduate in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- Educational Administration (EDD)
- Organizational Leadership - Organizational Development
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- International Education - Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Instructional Design & Technology
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
- Doctor of Management Private Sector Higher Education Leadership