Online Secondary Education Degrees
Do you have an interest in preparing young adults for college and work? Fourteen to eighteen year olds study basic academic subjects as well as culinary arts, music, construction, auto mechanics, computers, and drafting. A sense of humor and a thick skin are character traits of a secondary education specialist.
- B.S. in Math for Secondary Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Business for Secondary Education (ITL)
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MA in Teaching - Secondary Education
- M.Ed Teaching and Learning-Middle Grades
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- Higher Education (EDD)
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Accelerated Leadership in Higher Education - MEd
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
Earn an NYU degree from anywhere in the country using our state-of-the-art online platform. You’ll attend live online classes, complete self-paced course work, and gain hands-on clinical experiences at field sites in or near your community.
- Master of Science in Communicative Sciences and Disorders