Online Secondary Education Degrees
Do you have an interest in preparing young adults for college and work? Fourteen to eighteen year olds study basic academic subjects as well as culinary arts, music, construction, auto mechanics, computers, and drafting. A sense of humor and a thick skin are character traits of a secondary education specialist.
- B.S. in Math for Secondary Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.A. in Reading with an Emphasis in Secondary Education
- And more...
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- Higher Education (EDD)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- English Second Language - EdS
- English Second Language - PhD in Education
- English Second Language - Doctor of Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- MA English and Creative Writing - Fiction
- BA English Language & Literature
- MA English and Creative Writing - Non-Fiction
- And more...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (Master of Education) - Online
Earn an NYU degree from anywhere in the country using our state-of-the-art online platform. You’ll attend live online classes, complete self-paced course work, and gain hands-on clinical experiences at field sites in or near your community.
- Master of Science in Communicative Sciences and Disorders