Online Master's Degrees in Special Education
- M.A. in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- M.Ed. in Special Education: Cross-Categorical (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Special Education: Cross-Categorical (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
Earn an NYU degree from anywhere in the country using our state-of-the-art online platform. You’ll attend live online classes, complete self-paced course work, and gain hands-on clinical experiences at field sites in or near your community.
- Master of Science in Communicative Sciences and Disorders
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Special Education - Master of Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- MA English and Creative Writing - Fiction
- MA English and Creative Writing - Non-Fiction
- MA English
- And more...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (Master of Education) - Online
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages